The Japanese tyre company Yokohama is one of the renowned brand in the tyre industry. Founded on October 13, 1917, in a joint venture between Yokohama Cable Manufacturing and B.F. Goodrich. In 1969, the company expanded to the United States as Yokohama Tire Corporation.
205/65 R16 Yokohama Earth 1 E400 is the tyre which is made through Japanese technology process in India, Yokohama Earth 1 E400 is specifically designed for India and it comes under affordable range of tyres.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Verticle and horizontal grooves shoulder design reduce uneven wear and enhances quietness.
- Narrow grooves of the shoulder block of the tyre controls pattern noise which results in silent ride.
- 2-ply construction method used while making tyre ensures higher stability.
- Yokohama Earth 1 uses higher rigidity rubber compared to conventional tyres
- Yokohama Earth 1 uses the newly developed blend polymer, which balances durability, wear and wear resistance.
205/65 R16 Yokohama Earth 1 tyre is compatible with Hyundai Creta, Mahindra XUV 300, Nissan Teana, Toyota Innova Crysta.